If you’re new to hemorrhoid, you may feel overwhelmed by the treatment options available. Here are five of the best hemorrhoid medicines for the first time sufferer:
- Miralax: Miralax is a laxative that can help relieve occasional constipation and diarrhoea. It is available over the counter in most countries.
- Fleet enema: A Fleet enema uses a water-soluble stool softener such as osmotically active magnesium sulfate, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride or potassium citrate. These solutions increase intestinal motility and cause the evacuation of faecal material from the rectum more quickly than other forms of enemas.
- Glycerine suppositories are insert into the anus and emptied gradually over several hours, releasing glycerin into the colon. This action loosens stools and reduces their amount in the rectum, making them easier to pass.
- Hot sitz baths: A hot sitz bath uses very hot water to produce a deep sweat that helps to cleanse and cool the anal area. This solution can taken at any time during or after an attack of hemorrhoid and is often prescrib to people who experience frequent urges to defecate but cannot because of pain or lack of mobility.
- Pee soaks: A pee soak involves soaking your feet in cold water for 10–15 minutes three times a day until your symptoms subside, usually overnight.
What is a best hemorrhoid medicine?
A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the lower rectum and anus that can be painful when inflamed. hemorrhoid are most common in people over 50 but can occur at any age. Hemorrhoidare caused by constipation, straining during bowel movements, and poor hygiene.
Types of best hemorrhoid medicine
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the rectum and anus. They can caused by a simple imbalance of faecal matter and water to constipation, diarrhoea, or a bad diet. Sufferers may experience pain, bleeding, and difficulty passing food or faeces. Hemorrhoids may also become inflamed if not treated.
There are three types of hemorrhoid: external hemorrhoid (also called prolapsed hemorrhoid), internal hemorrhoid, and thrombosed hemorrhoid.
External hemorrhoid are the most common type and occur when the straining muscles in the anal area pull on the enlarged veins near the anus. These hemorrhoid can swell up to three times their normal size and feel tender to the touch. Associated symptoms may include:
- Anal itching.
- Rectal pain.
- Discharge from the rectum or increased bowel movements.
- Difficulty wearing tight clothing because of swelling around the waistband.
Treatment typically involves lifestyle changes such as increasing fibre intake, drinking plenty of fluids, maintaining a proper weight and avoiding excessive stress levels.
Internal hemorrhoid arise when plaque build-up accumulates within the tiny blood vessels that supply blood to the hemorrhoid tissue. This condition is more likely to develop with age or diabetes mellitus and often leads to chronic pain and bleeding due to the difficult passage of stool. Treatment typically includes medications such as antibiotics or emollients applied topically to soften and shrink scar tissue while giving time for healing underneath it.
Causes of best hemorrhoid medicine
best hemorrhoid medicine are swollen veins in the lower rectum and anus. Their cause is unknown, but they may be cause many things, including childbirth, obesity, excessive straining during bowel movements, and Prilosec (omeprazole) medication. Hemorrhoids can either be cure or treated with medications. The most common hemorrhoid treatment is with a suppository that goes up the rectum.
How to Treat Hemorrhoids
If you are a first-time sufferer of hemorrhoid, then below we have summarized some of the best hemorrhoid medicines for first-time sufferers. Before you buy any hemorrhoid medicine, however, always consult your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to take and effective in treating your condition.
Category 1: OTC Hemorrhoidmedicine
Over-the-counter hemorrhoid medications are easy to find and usually inexpensive. However, like most over-the-counter remedies, they may be less effective than prescription options. Prescription hemorrhoid medications should only be used if other treatment methods have failed or are unavailable on the market. Some of the most common prescription options include hydroxyurea (HU) and topical creams such as Surgilube.
Hydrocortisone cream is a highly effective medication that can be appl topically to treat hemorrhoid. It shrinks blood vessels in the hemorrhoid and relieves pain and inflammation. The topical cortisone cream should only use temporarily, whence it’s often recommend that people seeking treatment for hemorrhoid also follow a strict diet and exercise program to improve their overall health.
Bacitracin ointment is an effective remedy for treating open and ingrown Hemroids TXA 2 point.
Sufferers of hemorrhoid should seek professional medical help if they experience a fever, chills, increased losses of blood, or the presence of blood in the stool. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms and have tried over-the-counter remedies without success, it is best to seek medical attention. The five medicines liste in this article can be very effective for first-time sufferers but must be used cautiously as they can also cause serious side effects. Following the instructions provided by your doctor should help avoid any unpleasant side effects and ensure successful treatment for hemorrhoid.